This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2020.
Date & venue
Tuesday 2 March 2021 at 10:00am - Google Meet
- Tony Micallef (President)
- Neville Borg (Secretary)
- Toni Sant (Board Member)
- Update from previous AGM
- Annual Report documentation
- WCM administrative documentation archive
- Expansion of Board
- Plan of action for 2021
- Accounting and administration
- Any other matters
Outcomes & Actions
Item 1: Update from previous AGM
- There was no business from the previous AGM to bring forward as this was all handled during the regular board meetings throughout the year.
Item 2: Annual Report documentation
- Neville presented all the documents for 2020, which were ratified by the board members.
Item 3: WCM administrative documentation archive
- Neville will deposit a copy of the annual bank statement for 2020 to the Office Wiki.
Item 4: Expansion of Board
- This item was discussed openly among the board members and there are no amendments to report in the current cycle. However, it is essential that a succession plan is developed within the foreseeable future to ensure that new board members are able to replace any board members who step down. Furthermore, a call for new potential board members will be discussed by the board during its regular meetings in 2021.
Item 5: Plan of action for 2021
- Toni presented this item, which was discussed by the members present and accepted as the organisation's way forward for the coming year.
Item 6: Accounting and administration
- This standing agenda item will be rolled up with item 3 into a new standing item by this name, covering administrative and financial matters that needed the AGM's attention beyond the annual report documentation for the given year.
Item 7: Other matters
- Date of next board meeting set to Tuesday 13 April 2021 at 10am CET via Google Meet.