Difference between revisions of "AGM 2021"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎Agenda: meeting 61 same as AGM 21)
 
(3 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 11: Line 11:
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 +
'''Meeting 61 Agenda set as Agenda for AGM 2021'''
 +
 
# Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
 
# Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
 
# Administrative matters [http://office.wikimalta.org]
 
# Administrative matters [http://office.wikimalta.org]
Line 43: Line 45:
 
# Neville to set up standing order for payment of WCM administrator.
 
# Neville to set up standing order for payment of WCM administrator.
 
# Toni to officially register CEE Spring 2022 participation.
 
# Toni to officially register CEE Spring 2022 participation.
 +
# Toni and Neville to discuss Wiki Loves Earth, in conjunction with WPWP, with John Cummings.
  
 
== Date of next meeting==
 
== Date of next meeting==
 +
22 March 2022 - 11.30am
  
 
[[Category:Annual General Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Annual General Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2022]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2022]]

Latest revision as of 08:11, 22 February 2022

This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2021.

Date & venue

Tuesday 22 February 2022 - 11.30am Google Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef
  • Enrique Tabone

Agenda

Meeting 61 Agenda set as Agenda for AGM 2021

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities: Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
  5. Activities: Wikipedija // Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore
  7. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
  8. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  9. Projects: WPWP Summer 2022
  10. 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  11. Any other business
  12. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 060)

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Neville and Toni to write WLM 2021 grant report.
  4. Toni to upload English-language WCM brochure to WCM wiki.
  5. Tony to explore options for a freelance accountant to work on WCM's accounting.
  6. Toni and Neville to recruit WCM administrator.
  7. Toni and Neville to sign WMF simple annual plan grant and administer initial intake of funds.
  8. Toni to conclude arrangements for WiR 2021/2022 with VDC.
  9. Neville and Toni to follow up with interested parties on organising Art+Feminism and Folklore and Feminism.
  10. Neville to enrol WCM with SCH register of heritage NGOs.

Outcomes

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Neville and Toni to submit WLM 2021 grant report.
  4. Toni and Enrique to evaluate requirements, seek quotes for professional accounting services and proceed securing services for 2022.
  5. Neville to set up standing order for payment of WCM administrator.
  6. Toni to officially register CEE Spring 2022 participation.
  7. Toni and Neville to discuss Wiki Loves Earth, in conjunction with WPWP, with John Cummings.

Date of next meeting

22 March 2022 - 11.30am