Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:54, 28 September 2021 by Nevborg (Created page with "== Date & venue == Tuesday 28 September 2021 - 10am Google Meet == Attendees == * Neville Borg * Toni Sant * Tony Micallef == Agenda == # Pending matters and actions from p...")
Date & venue
Tuesday 28 September 2021 - 10am Google Meet
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Tony Micallef
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
- Administrative matters 
- Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC + Plan_of_action_for_2021 / Activities_2020-21 + Activities_2021-22
- Activities: Wikipedija / Wikipedia 20 + rapid grant application + Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20
- Activities: WPWP
- Activities: Meetups
- Projects: CEE Spring 2022
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
- 2021 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2021)
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 054)
- Neville & Toni to conclude hosting & domain expenses and act on expenditure plan.
- Toni to follow up on securing WiR contract with VDC.
- Neville to claim CEE Spring 2021 funds from Wikimedia Austria.
- Paypal card and Revolut payment options will not be taken up at this stage.
- Toni to secure admin access to Office Wiki.
- Toni to chase National Council for the Maltese Language for potential meetups.
- Toni and Neville to follow up on CEE plans.
- Toni to announce Annual Affiliates Report.
- WCM to congratulate User:EnriqueTabone on Wikimania presentation