Meeting 057

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Date & venue

Tuesday 26 October 2021 - 10am Google Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities: Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
  5. Activities: Wikipedija
  6. Activities: Meetups
  7. Activities: WPWP
  8. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
  9. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  10. 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  11. Any other business
  12. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 056)

  1. Neville & Toni to conclude hosting & domain expenses and act on expenditure plan.
  2. Toni to follow up on finalising WiR contract with VDC.
  3. Neville to claim CEE Spring 2021 funds from Wikimedia Austria.
  4. Toni to update Office Wiki software.
  5. Toni to chase National Council for the Maltese Language for potential meetups.
  6. Neville to update income & expenditure documentation on Office Wiki.
  7. Neville & Toni to meet with Martin Morana to discuss his ongoing work on Wikipedija
  8. Toni to follow up on the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program

Outcomes

  • Neville & Toni to act on expenditure plan.
  1. Neville to claim CEE Spring 2021 funds from Wikimedia Austria.
  2. Toni to chase National Council for the Maltese Language for potential meetups.
  3. Neville to continue updating income & expenditure documentation on Office Wiki.
  4. Neville & Toni to meet with Martin Morana to discuss his ongoing work on Wikipedija
  5. Toni to continue communicating with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  6. Toni & Neville to consolidate draft plan of action for 2022.


Date of next meeting

Thursday 25 November 2021 10am