Difference between revisions of "Meeting 058"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 14: Line 14:
 
# Activities: [[Wikipedija]] // [[Meetups]]
 
# Activities: [[Wikipedija]] // [[Meetups]]
 
# Activities: [[Wiki Loves Folklore]]
 
# Activities: [[Wiki Loves Folklore]]
# Activities: [[WPWP]]
 
 
# Projects: [[Wiki Loves Monuments]] 2021
 
# Projects: [[Wiki Loves Monuments]] 2021
 
# Projects: [[CEE]] Spring 2022
 
# Projects: [[CEE]] Spring 2022
 +
# Projects: [[WPWP]] Summer 2022
 
# [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Reports/2022_Annual_Report 2022 WMF Affiliates Report] (due 1 August 2022)
 
# [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Reports/2022_Annual_Report 2022 WMF Affiliates Report] (due 1 August 2022)
 
# Any other business
 
# Any other business

Latest revision as of 05:46, 21 December 2021

Date & venue

Tuesday 30 November 2021 - 10am Google Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities: Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
  5. Activities: Wikipedija // Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore
  7. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
  8. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  9. Projects: WPWP Summer 2022
  10. 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  11. Any other business
  12. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 057)

  1. Neville & Toni to act on expenditure plan.
  2. Neville to claim CEE Spring 2021 funds from Wikimedia Austria.
  3. Toni to chase National Council for the Maltese Language for potential meetups.
  4. Neville to continue updating income & expenditure documentation on Office Wiki.
  5. Neville & Toni to meet with Martin Morana to discuss his ongoing work on Wikipedija
  6. Toni to continue communicating with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  7. Toni & Neville to consolidate draft plan of action for 2022.

Outcomes

  1. Neville & Toni to conclude on expenditure plan.
  2. Neville to finalise claim for CEE Spring 2021 funds from Wikimedia Austria.
  3. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  4. Neville & Toni to meet with Martin Morana to discuss his ongoing work on Wikipedija
  5. Toni to continue communicating with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  6. Toni to follow up with VDC on WiR agreement.
  7. Toni to follow up with Wiki Loves Folklore team regarding possible participation.
  8. Neville and Toni to write WLM 2021 grant report.

Date of next meeting

21 December 2021 10am