Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:16, 20 March 2022 by ToniSant (Created page with " == Date & venue == Tuesday 22 March 2022 - 10.30am CET Google Meet == Attendees == * Neville Borg * Toni Sant * Tony Micallef * Enrique Tabone == Agenda == # Pending matte...")
Date & venue
Tuesday 22 March 2022 - 10.30am CET Google Meet
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Tony Micallef
- Enrique Tabone
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
- Administrative matters 
- Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
- Activities: Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
- Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore 2022
- Activities: Wikipedija // Meetups
- Projects: CEE Spring 2022
- Projects: WPWP Summer 2022
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022
- 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 061)
- Neville to confirm enrollment of WCM with SCH register of heritage NGOs.
- Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
- Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
- Neville and Toni to submit WLM 2021 grant report.
- Toni and Enrique to evaluate requirements, seek quotes for professional accounting services and proceed securing services for 2022.
- Neville to set up standing order for payment of WCM administrator.
- Toni to officially register CEE Spring 2022 participation.
- Toni and Neville to discuss Wiki Loves Earth, in conjunction with WPWP, with John Cummings.
Date of next meeting